HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 61 | Rosemary


This year, I've decided to spend 2013 doing things that are good for me.
I've decided to do things that make me happy. Spend time with people who add meaning to life. Grow in areas I want to. Photograph. Bake. Laugh. Relax. De-stress. Explore. Learn. 
My list is long. 
But mostly, I just want to spend the year doing things I really want to do and accomplish important personal goals along with my husband. 
I want to surround myself with good, positive people; ditching selfish, joyless, jealous people who pull you down. 
I just want to live... positively. 
One of those things right up there on my 2013: Make it Great list is to plant lavender and rosemary in my garden. These two plants make me happy. I love the look of lavender bushes with its purple flowers and I'm completely obsessed with the taste and smell of rosemary. They're my happy plants. 
So this morning I went out and bought myself just that: three french lavender bushes and a small rosemary plant that I am going to look after in our kitchen.
I hope to eventually plant the rosemary in my garden but for now, it looks great on our kitchen window sill.
Here's to a happy, healthy, positive 2013 (bit late, I know).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html