HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

365 Project | Day 86 | Posh Nosh Muffin Lovin'

Today was crazy. After the  normal Wednesday rush of planning and putting the Newcastle Advertiser together, my team and I put together another 20 page newspaper. 
Exhausted is an understatement. (And they're still going by the way, tweeting the Mayor's budget speech to the town - they deserve a treat!)
So anyway... there I was absolutely starving, completing layout of our agricultural newspaper when I remembered, with much horror, my 365 Project! 

Fortunately, Jana (lifesaver) had delivered two perfectly delicious muffins to the office and I just hadn't seen them yet! 
Thanks Posh Nosh for today's treat - they're delicious! Yip... I'm eating one of them right now. I think I earned it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html