HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Monday, March 25, 2013

365 Project | Day 84 | Posh Nosh, For Sure!

I was recently contacted by Jana Vorster ( from the Holi powder family photoshoot) - the mastermind creative mind behind Horse Shoe Guest Farm and Posh Nosh Cafe. 
Jana is full of brilliant ideas and this may just be one of her best yet (for me at least). 
Posh Nosh Cafe, owned by her uncle and Newcastle's most loved chef, Koot has sponsored my 365 Project for the week!

This means... No last minute run-around to find something to photograph or no sleepless nights stressing about the next photo of the day (I'm not even kidding). But it also means more than just that...

What it means, is a meal/treat every day for the next week to photograph! Yes please! How could I possibly ever say no?
So from fruit, to food. This is the first of this week's 365 Project | Food theme.

And what better way to start off with than with a healthy-serving (read gigantic) slice of delicious carrot cake. I promised my husband he could have this slice after I was done photographing but thought I'd have to have a taste to at least give you all an honest review. 
A few bites later (!) and I can, without hesitation, say that this was the most deliciously spicy and moist carrot cake I've ever scoffed down!  

Mmmm... delicious! Go get yourself a slice. Trust me.

Ps. Follow Posh Nosh Cafe on Facebook <---- click click <---- to see (drool over) what's on the menu daily. They've got a competition coming up soon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html