HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 | Lemon Drop


I thought I'd give this fruit splash a go with a lemon we had lying around in our kitchen.
It took a couple of lemon drops before I eventually got the above pics. I'm not too happy with them. 
The whole lemon looked a bit boring so I thought I'd slice the lemon into wedges and try that but didn't get quite as much splash as I wanted with the wedges. 
Because I had no more lemons and no other fruit lying about, I settled with these two photos. 

Settings (in case you wanted to know): 35mm f2 1/1000s ISO 400. 

6 comments:

  1. Okay, after this one and your milk splash photos, I really want try this technique! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try a shot like this!! Your photos are so inspirational to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html