HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Monday, December 24, 2012

Trent | Children


I recently launched my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TanyaJacobsPhotography)  for all my photos and was so overwhelmed with the support I received.
I didn’t expect that in the same week it was launched, I’d have my very first photoshoot! I felt so proud and determined and even a little uncertain. How could I possibly expect someone to pay for  my work?
I was so nervous for the shoot that I forgot the address and had to rush home (cell phone wouldn’t load my email account. Note to self: Write down/ save address. Never rely on 3G) to check for the email that carried the address.
Nevertheless, the little two-year-old I was photographing quickly showed me his sandpit and had me running around after him, snapping away before I could even think of how nervous I was. Trent is a very energetic little boy and bubbling over with life and love for his mom, Tanya. It was so much fun shooting him, capturing all that energy on camera!
Trent has such a collection of tractors (even a John Deere!) and cranes and loved showing these off. When he wasn’t in his sandpit, he was running around, playing with his tractors, on his trampoline or in the trees.
Hope you enjoy the pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html