HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Three | A Photo A Day


Ah to be in Durban! The sun, the sea, the sounds... I love it all. 
Last night I was very fortunate to spend the evening with a very talented Durban photographer, Kierran Allen, shooting from the Roma Revolving Restaurant. 
He taught me the basics of timelapse photography so I can't wait to get my Macbook charging so I can edit and put my timelapse together. 
But in the meantime, here's my Day Three. 
I wasn't too keen on taking my camera onto the beach with it being so packed but got this shot while travelling along Wilson's Wharf this afternoon. 
I'm hoping to get a sunrise tomorrow (maybe even a sunrise timelapse) but I'm not sure I'll make it at 4.30am! You'll have to wait and see! :)
Thanks for popping in! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! With all this cold weather here it sure makes me want to go somewhere warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 15 minutes in the sun and I have a mean forehead burn! ;D

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html