HOME1 ABOUT hire facebook 365

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 | A Photo A Day


Today we're heading off to Durban to spend what is left of our December holiday at the beach.
So I thought I'd do a beach shot for my Day 2 but am a bit worried I might not have internet where we're going so instead, I took this shot before we left.

Meet Caxton. He's a black and white male cat, 'rescued' from a hotel/game reserve in Johannesburg. I think he would've preferred the life at the hotel, had he survived. He spends more time down the storm water drains ( I know, gross right?) and in the fields nearby (at least, that's where we think he is) than at his own home with his Scottie brother and sisters and feline sister. 

But we love him. When he comes home. 

7 comments:

  1. Hey, he looks just like his mother . . . I will show this pic to his mom, dad and brothers who hang out in my office the whole day. Gorgeous pic, by the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gien! Yes I'm sure they'll be happy to know he's a scruffy KZN cat now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cats are the perfect pet (aside from the hair) to bad my husband is allergic. I love the shallow dof and the closeness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cat and a stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cat and a stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

file:///Users/tanyadossantos/Downloads/pinterest-d896c.html